If you’ve used the Leonardo service in the past, then you already know Margin.de bot. Leonardo was its old name before it changed hands and went through a revamp. Now it sports a better interface and some updated functionality that many traders will find appealing.
Margin.de currently comes with:
- Technical indicators – including MACD, EMA, RSI, and VWAP, among others
- Visual trading – a visual approach to simplify your understanding of what markets and assets you’re working with
- Drag and drop customization – just a few clicks lets you change your preferences.
Choose from three levels of one-time payments. At the moment you can get 25% off lifetime licenses. Choose from:
- Starter: $129 – comes with all bots and technical indicators, which sounds great, but you’re limited to just one exchange
- Standard: $259 – same as the starter deal, but without the limitations on exchanges.
- Professional: $2999 – with this one you can add up to 3 APIs for each exchange, and you also get some other capabilities that came with its previous version.
Right now, Margin.de bot will work on lots of exchanges, including Bitfinex, Binance, Coinbase Pro, KuCoin, Kraken, Latoken, and a fair few more besides. You can check out the full list on the Margin.de website
The Good and Bad
|A wide variety of indicatorsInterface can be customizedSolid securitySupports many crypto exchanges||Rigid fee structuresLarge upfront investmentCustom strategies too complicated|